5 Main Reasons Why a Restricted Key System is Beneficial for Your BusinessApril 26, 2018
When you own or manage a business, there is precious little that is more important than the safety of your employees and the security of the goods that you sell. As a result, many businesses make it a priority to enforce stringent security systems on their property. These security systems can manifest themselves in a variety of different ways up to and including intercoms and HD cameras. However, one of the most effective ways to keep your business safe and secure has nothing to do with fancy technology and everything to do with a lock and a key. Restricted key systems are sweeping through the country as one of the most popular and effective ways to control access to your property. Today, we are going to lay out five reasons why these restricted key systems are almost a necessity for businesses everywhere.
Why Do You NEED A Restricted Key System for Your Business?
A restricted key system, or a master key system, is an effective solution to security and access control for your business. Whether you are running an office building or a storefront, having specific access control is one of the most important things that you can insist upon. A restricted key system, for those not in the know, is a specially designed system of keys that are created by professionals like Glenferrie Locksmiths. These systems prevent keys from being duplicated while having a master key preside over the rest. Here are the five specific benefits of using a restricted key system for your business.
- Ultimate Access Control - There is no reason why a business should not have absolute control of who can enter and exit a building. Conventional key and lock mechanisms are not nearly secure enough for a business.
- Prevent Duplicate Copies - Have you seen a key that has been stamped with 'Do Not Duplicate'? Restricted key systems are effective because the main key is specially crafted by a secure locksmith and no other locksmith will have access to the key blanks. This prevents a duplicate key from appearing by way of nefarious means.
- Locks Become Harder to Pick - Because this type of key is so meticulously crafted and sharpened, it becomes almost impossible to pick their locks.
- Easy to Keep Key Record Logs - After the first order of restricted keys are ordered for the system, each and every duplicate thereafter is carefully logged for easy tracking.
- Peace of Mind - With a restricted key system business owners can rest comfortably knowing that they did everything they could in order to improve their business security.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Company Locking Systems: The Importance of Reliable Lock Installation
- Smart Lock Technology and Why You Should Have It Installed
- Pros and Cons of Restricted Key System vs. Standard Locks
- Security Tips for Factories When Moving to a New Location
- View all articles…