Lock Installation: Why Deadbolt Locks Should Be InstalledJune 8, 2018
There is little more important in life than making sure that you protect what is important to you. Whether you want to secure your commercial property from criminals who would rob you, or simply protect your home and family, the goal is the same. At Glenferrie Locksmiths, we understand how important it is that you feel safe and comfortable in your own home or business. Today, we are going to discuss one of the most underrated aspects of your home security system: your deadbolt lock. Deadbolt locks are incredibly common but they are still frequently taken for granted. Today, we'll tell you how a properly installed deadbolt lock can be the difference between a secured home and a break-in.
The Importance of Deadbolt Locks
When you consider high-end security locking systems, your mind probably doesn't run straight to deadbolt locks. Deadbolt locks, in actuality, are a great foundation upon which you can build the appropriate security for your home or commercial property. Deadbolt locks aren't the end of the line in terms of security, but they are a great start. A deadbolt lock is a simple mechanism, in theory, but they are more impactful than you might realise. Deadbolt locks are simply any locks that have a bolt in place, securing your door, which can only be moved by turning a key or doorknob. Deadbolt locks are more than just simple locking mechanisms, however, and there are a few different reasons why you should put them on your doors.
- Variety - While the definition of a deadbolt lock is relatively simple, the truth is that they come in a wide variety of different options: single cylinder deadbolts, double cylinder deadbolts, and even keyless cylinder deadbolts.
- Sturdiness - Deadbolt locks are created to be strong enough to withstand just about anything. These stout locks aren't going to be easily bypassed by brute force and they cannot be picked like a traditional lock can be.
- Affordable - Deadbolt locks are a great starting point for your home security because they are extremely affordable, as well. Our talented locksmiths at Glenferrie Lock & Key P/L can help to set you up with a deadbolt lock that is affordable and effective.
Secure Your Home or Business the Right Way
If you are ready to double down on your peace of mind, give us a call here at Glenferrie Lock & Key P/L. We'll walk you through the different deadbolt lock options available to you so that you can secure your property the right way.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Pros and Cons of Restricted Key System vs. Standard Locks
- Security Tips for Factories When Moving to a New Location
- Lock Rekeying versus Lock Replacement: What Do You Really Need?
- Common FAQs about Security Safes
- Why Business Owners Should Invest in Hiring Locksmiths
- What are Tubular Locks?
- Why Should Locksmiths Provide Homeowners with the Best Quality Locks?
- Office Security for the Modern Business
- Building Security and Benefits of Access Control Systems
- Why Locksmiths are Needed When You're Moving to a New Home
- Changing Locks: Most Important Things to Remember
- Most Important Factors to Consider When Choosing a Front Door Lock Security
- Post Construction Rekeying Benefits to Property Owners
- Lock Installation: Why Deadbolt Locks Should Be Installed
- Restricted Key Systems: A Beneficial Key Control for Business Owners
- Residential Lock Repair Services in Melbourne
- 5 Main Reasons Why a Restricted Key System is Beneficial for Your Business
- Moving to a New Facility: Why Businesses Should Consider Factory Rekeying
- Office Rekeying and Lock Repairs
- Your Basic Guide in Knowing the Different Types of Deadbolt Locks
- Office Locksmiths Services in Melbourne
- Commercial Locksmith in Melbourne: Professional Keying Services for All Commercial Needs
- Most Common Types of Door Locks
- Tips in Prevention of Lock and Door Failure