2019 Business Security Locking Systems: Why Should You Upgrade?February 14, 2019
When it comes to running your business, there is precious little that is more important than ensuring the security of your building and everything inside of it. As a business owner, you are in charge of not only an inventory of products but also the people who work for you and the customers who visit your location. As a result, you might find it beneficial to consider upgrading your security locking systems this year. Every single year, the field of business security experiences monumental leaps and bounds of progress. Today, we are going to showcase why you should consider making a security upgrade!
Upgrade Your Business Security In 2019
Your business is your fortress and you owe it to yourself to make sure that your fortress is secured against criminals who would choose to do you harm. Whether you are worried about access control or burglary threats, there are ways to upgrade your old and outdated locks in order to secure your premises. While you might fall into the line of thinking that 'one lock fits all', that just isn't the case. Here are a few ways and reasons as to why you should upgrade your security.
1) Improve On Access Control - If you have an old set of locks, there really is no telling who has a key to the building. Unless you were the first inhabitants of the building, the odds are good that spare keys are just lying around. By re-keying your locks or upgrading the entire mechanism, you can regain complete access control of your building.
2) Embrace New Technology - 2019 is going to be all about the smart locking system. Smart locks provide you with the perfect way to create secured access points for your building. Smart locks allow you to craft unique access codes that you can change whenever you need to. You can provide your employees with their own access codes and never have to worry about keys getting misplaced or put into the wrong hands. Additionally, smart locks can be controlled via your smartphone. What's not to like about that?
3) Replace Old Mechanisms - Finally, you can really boost your security by upgrading on old locking mechanisms. While most deadbolts will last seemingly forever, other locks tend to break down over time. If you have a feeling that your locking mechanisms are getting old, now is the perfect time to lean into a new system.
Securing your business should be at the top of your priority list. With help from our professional team here at Glenferrie Locksmiths, you can regain confidence in your building's security!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Four Most Efficient Ways to Ensure Bump-Free Locks from Glenferrie Locksmiths
- Know the Most Ideal Safe Lock Mechanisms from Glenferrie Locksmiths
- The Basics of Tubular Locks and How They Can Best Secure Your Property
- Things to Consider in Assessing the Reliability of Your Residential Locksmith
- Commercial Property Security: Lock System Must Haves for Office Units and Businesses
- What are the Common Causes of Lock Failures and How to Avoid Them?
- How to Choose the Right Kinds of Lock for Your Home
- How Can Homeowners Ensure Maximum Lock Security for Ongoing Construction Projects?
- 5 Door Lock Problems that You Must Not Ignore
- Things You Need to Know in Choosing the Right Locksmith for Your Home
- Things You Need to Know about Installing a Security Safe in Your Home
- What is Locksmith Fraud and How to Avoid Dealing with Them?
- What is a Master Key System and Its Importance in a Commercial Space?
- Pros and Cons of Keyless Entry for Homes
- How to Fix Common Lock Problems
- 4 Situations that Call for Replacing Office Locks
- Odds of Home Burglary and How Certain Locks Can Prevent It
- Benefits of Using Digital Smart Locks for Your Melbourne Home
- Step by Step Process of Designing Master Key Systems
- View all articles…
- Is Your Front Door at Risk of a Break-in? Have it Checked by Professional Locksmiths
- From Conventional to Digital Locks: Technological Evolution in Locksmithing
- View all articles…
- Pros and Cons of Restricted Key System vs. Standard Locks
- Security Tips for Factories When Moving to a New Location
- View all articles…