Security Tips for Factories When Moving to a New LocationDecember 12, 2018
Relocating your business to a new location is rarely ever easy. Relocating an entire factory to a new building is even more difficult than a traditional business, such as a retail store. Warehouses are typically large buildings that are filled with valuable materials. As such, prioritising the security of your new warehouse location is of the utmost importance. While there are many routine ways to secure your property, such as with insurance and cameras, there are also other security methods that need to be explored. Today, we are going to be outlining some of the most important decisions you'll have to make when you move into your new warehouse.
Security Tips for Your New Factory
While moving to a new building can be exciting, it is also a decision that is fraught with potential security issues. If you own or manage a factory then you likely are well aware of the threat that break-ins and burglaries can pose. Thankfully, there are a few easy ways to minimise your security risks and as long as you are proactive, they are simple to implement. Listed below, you'll find our top security tips for relocating into your new factory building.
1) Re-keying Your Locks - Unless the property that you are moving into is brand new, you're going to want to consider adjusting the locks on all of your entrances. Rekeying is the act of physically manipulating the pins inside of your locking mechanism so as to render old keys useless. With a professional locksmith, you'll be able to get new keys made for all of your employees. If you were to ignore rekeying your old locks, you'd never know who still had access to your building.
2) Upgrade Your Lock Mechanisms - While there is nothing wrong with an old school set of locks, there is a good reason to consider an upgrade. Technology has changed the world of locking mechanisms in a big way. From keyless entry to digital interfaces, you'll be able to find the right locking mechanism for your company. If you have to rotate keys out between employees or change security access, you might do well to focus on a digital locking mechanism.
3) Add a Security System - Last but not least, installing a new security system is of the utmost importance. Being able to monitor your property from a computer or mobile phone will help to greatly decrease potential break-in issues. Additionally, modern security systems can feed information directly to the local authorities so that you know that you are always protected when the time comes for you to need it.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Lock Rekeying vs New Locks: What Are Their Differences and Which Option is Better for You?
- Ideal Lock Set System Features for Multi-Unit Buildings
- Four Most Efficient Ways to Ensure Bump-Free Locks from Glenferrie Locksmiths
- Know the Most Ideal Safe Lock Mechanisms from Glenferrie Locksmiths
- The Basics of Tubular Locks and How They Can Best Secure Your Property
- Things to Consider in Assessing the Reliability of Your Residential Locksmith
- Commercial Property Security: Lock System Must Haves for Office Units and Businesses
- What are the Common Causes of Lock Failures and How to Avoid Them?
- How to Choose the Right Kinds of Lock for Your Home
- How Can Homeowners Ensure Maximum Lock Security for Ongoing Construction Projects?
- 5 Door Lock Problems that You Must Not Ignore
- Things You Need to Know in Choosing the Right Locksmith for Your Home
- Things You Need to Know about Installing a Security Safe in Your Home
- What is Locksmith Fraud and How to Avoid Dealing with Them?
- What is a Master Key System and Its Importance in a Commercial Space?
- Pros and Cons of Keyless Entry for Homes
- How to Fix Common Lock Problems
- 4 Situations that Call for Replacing Office Locks
- Odds of Home Burglary and How Certain Locks Can Prevent It
- Benefits of Using Digital Smart Locks for Your Melbourne Home
- Step by Step Process of Designing Master Key Systems
- View all articles…
- Is Your Front Door at Risk of a Break-in? Have it Checked by Professional Locksmiths
- From Conventional to Digital Locks: Technological Evolution in Locksmithing
- View all articles…
- Pros and Cons of Restricted Key System vs. Standard Locks
- Security Tips for Factories When Moving to a New Location
- View all articles…