High-tech Solutions to Old Age Home Locking Problems: Contact Glenferrie LocksmithsOctober 8, 2019
Owning or maintaining an old piece of property can come with its own challenges. While there is a lot to like about older homes, you still have to upgrade certain facets of the building. For our part, we want our customers to understand that there are high-tech safety solutions that older homes can be treated with. Today, we are going to showcase a few different high-tech home security solutions that you can implement at your older property in order to maximise security.
Home Security Solutions for Older Property
Over the years, home security solutions have changed dramatically. Where once we were restricted to simple deadbolts and conventional door locks, we now have technology that changes the entire picture. Even if you have an older home, there are still plenty of modern tech solutions that you can use to explore your home security. Let's take a quick look at some of the most popular property security solutions below.
1) Upgrade to Keyless Locks - Let's start by pivoting as far away from older technology as possible. Keyless locks broke onto the scene years ago, but they are now finally going mainstream. Keyless locking systems allow you to take control of your building without having to worry about a physical key. Keyless locking systems are easy enough to install and extremely flexible in terms of customisation options.
2) Explore Smart Door Locks - Technology really is incredible, isn't it? Nowadays, homeowners can have smart locks installed onto their doors. With a smart lock, you can control the security of your building from the comfort of a wireless key fob or smartphone. Using your key fob or phone will allow you to lock and unlock your door with ease. Smart locks allow homeowners to work toward optimising and automating their entire property.
3) Rekey Old Locks - The final high-tech solution for home security is actually rather simple. If you want to take control of your old home but you aren't ready to jump toward smart or keyless locks, you can have your entire property rekeyed. Rekeying your locks is a simple process that a reputable locksmith can tackle for you. Rekeying a lock involves changing the internal components around rather than replacing the entire system. This is an efficient and eco-friendly way to take ownership of your entire property's security. With a rekeyed lock, you'll be able to make all prior keys useless. As the owner of an older home, this is incredibly important because there is no telling how many keys are out there.
When it comes time to attend to your home's security, turn to Glenferrie Locksmiths. With more than thirty years of experience, we are the certified locksmith team that you can rely upon!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Four Most Efficient Ways to Ensure Bump-Free Locks from Glenferrie Locksmiths
- Know the Most Ideal Safe Lock Mechanisms from Glenferrie Locksmiths
- The Basics of Tubular Locks and How They Can Best Secure Your Property
- Things to Consider in Assessing the Reliability of Your Residential Locksmith
- Commercial Property Security: Lock System Must Haves for Office Units and Businesses
- What are the Common Causes of Lock Failures and How to Avoid Them?
- How to Choose the Right Kinds of Lock for Your Home
- How Can Homeowners Ensure Maximum Lock Security for Ongoing Construction Projects?
- 5 Door Lock Problems that You Must Not Ignore
- Things You Need to Know in Choosing the Right Locksmith for Your Home
- Things You Need to Know about Installing a Security Safe in Your Home
- What is Locksmith Fraud and How to Avoid Dealing with Them?
- What is a Master Key System and Its Importance in a Commercial Space?
- Pros and Cons of Keyless Entry for Homes
- How to Fix Common Lock Problems
- 4 Situations that Call for Replacing Office Locks
- Odds of Home Burglary and How Certain Locks Can Prevent It
- Benefits of Using Digital Smart Locks for Your Melbourne Home
- Step by Step Process of Designing Master Key Systems
- View all articles…
- Is Your Front Door at Risk of a Break-in? Have it Checked by Professional Locksmiths
- From Conventional to Digital Locks: Technological Evolution in Locksmithing
- View all articles…
- Pros and Cons of Restricted Key System vs. Standard Locks
- Security Tips for Factories When Moving to a New Location
- View all articles…